a blog about everything. my band. check it out.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

lol blogging.

Hello everybody that isn't reading this! My names Connor, I skate and make music, so I suppose a lot of this blog will be dedicated to that. I listen to hardcore but I'm really into folk, and I dabble in some rap. I write a lot of folk music, and i have a band, Connor Gebhardt and the Communist Party. The name's a mix of irony and me and my friends love of band names in the style of "X and the Y's". Like Hootie and the Blowfish, Ringo and His Allstarr Band, etc. To be honest, I don't like either of those bands, just their names. You can check out some of our music here. The recordings are all old, we have a lot of new, better songs. We're going to play some shows this summer, and if you live in Jersey/Philly you should come check it out. Well, i dont want to spend all my blog promoting my band, so i guess this is the end of this post. farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment