a blog about everything. my band. check it out.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

more anticipated than jesus's return.

         This is it. Bethesda's sequel to the massively successful (for good reason) Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.  Skyrim promises to be a massive role playing game with beautiful environments. Oblivion changed the face of role playing games with its fantastic.. err.. everything. There were a few bugs in the game, but they were clearly the best bugs of all time. 
        Bethesda is introducing dual-wielding into the Elder Scroll series, adding depth to the sword-fight experience, and doing away with the often awkward block movement in Oblivion. Fighting will be much more fluid and natural than previous games, with the help of a new game engine. Another incredibly cool feature is the introduction of dragons into the world. I'll let the video tell you the rest. All i can say is that I won't be leaving my basement for a week after this comes out. 

3 comments:

  1. I will be first in line for this game, one of the most anticipated games this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god I'm so excited. I didn't get into oblivion until about a year ago, but when i did i was hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha i love the title. I can't wait for this game.

    ReplyDelete